The Brooks Ariel '18 Running Shoe provides the ultimate experience in protective comfort, now with a roomier fit. The Super DNA midsole provides 25% more adaptable cushioning than Brooks' standard DNA midsole. It has an updated and improved fit of the soft, engineered air mesh upper offers a spacious toe box, structured saddle, and an external heel counter for reinforced stability. The full-length Segmented Crash Pad accommodates any foot landing and delivers smooth heel-to-toe transitions.
- Runner Type: Severe Overpronator (Motion Control)
- Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbars (PDRB) guide your body back to its natural motion and gait with added support.
- Full-length segmented crash pads deliver smooth heel/toe transitions.
- Enhanced last shape for a roomier forefoot area
- Supportive saddles and heel counters
- Soft sockliner for a plush feel.
Brooks Ariel '18 Running Shoe New Products Development czYwi1RV